Home Forums WoodMart support forum Load more doesn't work correctly

Load more doesn't work correctly

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

mbx
    Participant

I’m using the magazine style demo and for some reason when I press the load more blog posts on the homepage, it doesn’t load properly. It’s like the next posts that are supposed to load gets overlap on the first page. It doesn’t load right after the last bottom post. How come?

mbx
    Participant

I think I found out what’s causing the problem and it seems to be a bug with your theme. For the magazine demo, if have and load more than the specified amount of blog posts, then the Blog post Visual Composer element that’s loaded twice on the page conflicts with one another. So, when there are more blog posts to load on the bottom posts (beneath the promo banner), the top single blog post (wide version) loads the next sequence of blog post(s). You can easily replicate this problem. Let me know what I can do to help or further elaborate on this issue.

Hello,

Yes, there is such an issue. We are working on it now and it will be fixed in our nearest release. For now, you can put the first element in a separate row and everything will work: http://prntscr.com/jpmv4d

Best Regards

mbx
    Participant

Thanks, that workaround works for now.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Load more doesn't work correctly’ is closed to new replies.