Home Forums Basel support forum Load More Posts Duplicate

Load More Posts Duplicate

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Juan
    Participant

Hi, im having an issue with the ajax load more button. I have a blog preview section on my homepage and im using the ajax load more button as pagination tool, but it shows 2 duplicated entries the first time the button is pressed.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Sorry, but we can’t see your website because of error https://gyazo.com/695bbc3aca7eb83fa23d6f5bfc5c221f

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Juan
    Participant

If you need me to paste some code here just tell me. The web page is not under maintenance anymore. Please check now and lets see if there’s a solution. Thank you

I am building another website. I’m looking how it looks like with basel theme (theme was not purchased yet), and i dont have this duplicate post issue. But i still have some questions:

1.- I have some posts that contain video, and i would like to use theese videos instead of featured images, being able to play them on the blog frontpage. Im using a plugin called “Featured Video Plus” that allow me to do that, but it doesn’t work well with basel theme.

2.- On the same context, when i enter to one of theese posts, the categories meta is hidding the play button for the youtube video. How can i move (im not a css expert) this meta to the top-right corner?.

3.- The last issue/problem is about the “responsiveness” for ipad resolution. Im using large-page-titles and the backgrounds are cropped. How can i show them full like on desktop or mobile version?

Thank you for your time! 😉

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. Unfortunately, we didn’t optimize our theme to be fully compatible with this particular plugin.

2 & 3. Since we can’t see your website we can’t see any problems and provide you with some fix.

Juan
    Participant

1. Could you help me finding a way to fix this incompatibility with the plugin, or do you know if there’s another way to do this (play the featured video on the blog frontpage)?

2&3. Why cant you see the website? I posted the url on private content, only for moderators. Should i post it here? i will post it on the “Your Web-Site Link” box.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We don’t see your website because of some error https://gyazo.com/60fc1c70a82dd4718eb58d7940be4090

Juan
    Participant

Ok, thanks for trying! The domain was recently bought and its probably a dns propagation issue. I will post the old subdomain url to give it another chance.

Thank you for your patience 😀

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but the same problem there.

Juan
    Participant

Where are you from? Im trying to access the website from many countries with a web proxy and everything works well for me.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Juan
    Participant

Hi again, i have been surfing through some ukranian web proxies and everything was fine. Could you try again to look for this issues?
    I have a new question: some of the plugins bundled on the template are not updated, how can i update them?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Now we can see it.

2. Here is a code snippet to hide categories on the single post page. Add it to the Custom CSS

.blog-post-loop.post-single-page .meta-post-categories {
    	opacity:0;
      	visibility:hidden;
    }

3. Try to set background position property to center in Theme Settings -> Page heading.

Which plugins are out of date?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)