Home Forums WoodMart support forum "LOAD MORE PRODUCTS" button does not work

"LOAD MORE PRODUCTS" button does not work

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

nikkerbockers
    Participant

On the shop page — after the theme update, said button at the bottom no longer works. You can click on it and the button reflects the “Loading” transition but it doesn’t load new products. I tried other categories and clicking the “Load More Products”at the bottom, it still doesn’t work

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Try to add the following PHP code snippet to the child theme functions.php file to fix this

function woodmart_shop_vc_css() {
    		if ( ! function_exists( 'wc_get_page_id' ) ) return;
    		$shop_custom_css = get_post_meta( wc_get_page_id( 'shop' ), '_wpb_shortcodes_custom_css', true );
    		if ( ! empty( $shop_custom_css ) ) {
    			?>
    				<style type="text/css" data-type="vc_shortcodes-custom-css"><?php echo $shop_custom_css; ?></style>
    			<?php
    		}
    	}
    	add_action( 'wp_head', 'woodmart_shop_vc_css', 1000 );

Regards

nikkerbockers
    Participant

Hi, how do you do that? where do i find it?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can find it in your wordpress installation folder /wp-content/themes/woodmart-child/. Or you can wait till the next update where we will fix this issue.

nikkerbockers
    Participant

can you just send me the last update file before this new one then? my site was working perfectly before it. I would rather just revert back to the previous update until you fix this issue. I’ve been getting complaints from customers about the usability of the site and losing sales as a result.

nikkerbockers
    Participant

also, i’ve had customers complain of the number of items on their cart visibly indicated on the cart icon. but when you click on the cart itself, it’s empty! so many bugs.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Contact us via the contact form on our profile page and we will send you the previous version https://themeforest.net/user/xtemos
    But the cart problem is not our theme bug since this functionality is a part of WooCommerce plugin, not our theme.

nikkerbockers
    Participant

I have just reinstalled the old version of the theme and now the cart is working properly, as well as the “load more products” button at the bottom of the shop catalog.

however, the grid layout is out of whack? it’s not following the 4 or 6 products per row layout.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please update the WooCommerce to the latest version, disable all external plugins that are not related to our theme and send us your admin and FTP access so we can check it?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Check how it works now.

nikkerbockers
    Participant

Hi, I encountered another issue, this time on “Load More Posts” on my blog section.

From Blog > Advisory & Announcements:

if you scroll to the bottom and click “Load More Posts” it leads to a white page with lots of text and garbled letters. have attached a screenshot for your reference.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We see a JS error in the console. Try to disable all external plugins that are not required for our theme and check again.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)