Home Forums WoodMart support forum Loading of favicon is delayed.

Loading of favicon is delayed.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Stanislaw
    Participant

Hello,
    I’m realy satisfied with your theme and try to test the performance before I will put products to my shop. I want to have nice prepared base. Results are very good (about 3s), but on GtMetrix site in waterfall section I see that favincon is loading far after all the rest and I think that fixing it can give even better effects. Can you help me with this issue?
    For your information I’m using these plugins: Autoptimize, Cache Enabler and Async JavaScript.
    Best Regards
    Stanislaw

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

In general, there are no any issues with this icon and it is loading correctly. It is just in the end of all requests we don’t know how to change this.

Regards

Stanislaw
    Participant

Hello,
    yes it loading correctly but there are decent gaps between requests. If fonts, than /?wc-ajax=get_refreshed_fragments and favicon will load in a row it can make a very big improvment to page performacne. Is there a way to fix it?
    Best regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but this sequence doesn’t depend on our theme so we can’t change this.

Stanislaw
    Participant

So maybe you can help me to disable loading google fonts form their site and load fonts loacally. Maybe it can give some effect.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It requires extra code customization to achieve this. You just keep our typography fonts settings empty in Theme Settings -> Typography and add your fonts manually with CSS code. Here is an article that should help you upload and use your custom fonts with a bit of additional code customization https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/custom-fonts-css/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)