Home Forums WoodMart support forum Loading speed

Loading speed

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Nam Le
    Participant

Hi,
    After I install and activate this theme, my website loading speed become quite slow. How do I check for the problem and how to fix it?
    Thank you,
    Le

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

In general, our theme is already optimized and don’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images or other resources. So we suggest you to remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like Better WordPress Minify and a caching plugin like WP Super Cache. Also, you can use GTmetrix tool to see what makes your website slow and optimize these parts of your website.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Nam Le
    Participant

Thanks for your reply,

by the way, how do I choose which categories or products to show on the front page?
    by default I see that the products are shown in the alphabetical order, for categories, seem like it just show random categories.

Nam

Hello,

You create category menu http://prntscr.com/llmj1v in Appearance > Menu. Then you add the categories element to the Header Builder.

The categories in grid http://prntscr.com/llmjn0 are added by ID or keyword http://prntscr.com/llml9m

Also, you set the order of categories displaying in the element.

Best Regards

Nam Le
    Participant

Lately I encounter another problem. Several pages that I click on show this error message: “Fatal error: Unknown: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in Unknown on line 0”
    I tried to switch to another theme, it seems to be find. But after I switched back, the error came back.
    Please let me know how to fix this.
    Thank you,

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please send us a link to your website where we can see this issue?

Kind Regards

Nam Le
    Participant

Here you go

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

Nam Le
    Participant

I turn off the plugin that I installed and here is the login info for my site:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We see that all external plugins are still turned on. Please, deactivate them first.

Nam Le
    Participant

Hi,
    I am not sure which one. You can deactivate them, I don’t mind.
    Thank you,
    Nam

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We changed the number of products per page and now it seems to work ok.

Nam Le
    Participant

thank you for your support,
    sometime it happens to my blog page too, but now it is ok

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Most likely, there is some problem with your website as well. Check how it works with a default WordPress theme.

Nam Le
    Participant

Hi,

How do I turn off the “Sold out” Badge. For now, I just want to showcase my products, I don’t want to show that products are out of stock.

Thank you,

Nam

Hello,

Woocommerce allows to hide “out of stock” products, but if you want just hide the label, add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS

.product-label.out-of-stock {
    display:none;
    }

Best Regards

Nam Le
    Participant

thank you

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Loading speed’ is closed to new replies.