Home Forums WoodMart support forum Loading time (and TTFB) takes too much!

Loading time (and TTFB) takes too much!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Dimis99
    Participant

Hallo guys,

There is a serious issue in loading time in my website when Woodmart theme is activated, while this does not happen with other themes, as storefront.

I have done many tries to find out if the problem is somewhere else, but i have concluded that it is in your theme (Woodmart).

I have deactivated all plugins, do fresh installs and import data, but nothing. When i activate your theme it takes too long not only to load the page, but also, for the TTFB (Time To First Byte) to load, where it needs more than 8 seconds.

I have really spent many hours to solve this problem, so i would appreciate a solution asap!

Thank you!
    Dimis

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, describe us the problem in details. Attach some comparison screenshots between themes so we can understand what do you mean and how do you test your server’s response time. We will do the same and check what is wrong. Also, be sure that you don’t have any plugins that are not related to our theme.

Thank you

Dimis99
    Participant

Hello,

After many – many tests, i realized that the problem of very slow loading caused because in the Mega menu (using html blocks), i used the widget Products (Grid or Gallery), which loaded many products to show.

I tried it with only one product showing, and the load time was much more better. But i finally decided to replace this widget with simple images+links and the load time is fine.

Your theme has really good loading time and there is no such problem!

Thank you for the support and sorry for the inconvenience.
    Dimis

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, we are glad that you have sorted it out. Contact us when you will have any additional questions.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)