Home Forums Basel support forum Location and Colors of alerts

Location and Colors of alerts

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Marilynbaq
    Participant

Hi I want to know if this pink alert what appeared in the pic that I attach is a problem of the plugin Restrict Content Pro or its is a problemn of the Basel Template,and in case is because the template where Can I fix: Location and Colors of alerts that appear in the register of my page.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

This popup does not relate to Basel theme or related plugins.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

if the problem remains, even after the plugins deactivated, please, provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

Marilynbaq
    Participant

Hi the customer services of Restrict Content Pro gave me this Answer: “The location of the error messages are being influenced by the CSS in your theme and/or your page builder. I am not familiar with your theme and how it is laid out. You may be able to adjust the page layout in your theme Customizer or options area. You may need to add some custom CSS to override the page layout by using your browser web tools as discussed in this article: https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/basics-of-inspect-element-with-your-wordpress-site/
    The path to the CSS for the RCP alerts is /wp-content/plugins/restrict-content-pro/includes/css/forms.css and /wp-content/plugins/restrict-content-pro/includes/css/forms.min.css. Be sure to place your changes in your child theme or if there is a place in theme options or your WordPress customizer. Do not make the changes in the active plugin because when you update the plugin the custom CSS will be overridden and lost.”

I am not a developer so how can I give you and access to my website for fixing that? do you have any chat? at what time we can di that, I have time now but I don’t know if you are online now

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and check the issue on any default theme to detect if our theme causes the problem or WP bakery page builder.

Best Regards

Marilynbaq
    Participant

I don’t know how I do that, and I bought your theme because it said that is compatible with WP bakery page builder. So how can I give you access to my website for fixing this problem, because is TOO LATE for don’t use WP bakery page builder, all my web is already building in that.

Hello,

Please update your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

Marilynbaq
    Participant

Hello,
    I send you the info that you required private info lines below

Hello,

By default, our theme is 100% compatible with the WP bakery page builder. All the theme functions work perfectly with the plugin attached to the theme:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

We have not tested the Basel theme with Restrict Content Pro and we never declared Basel is compatible and never guaranteed it would work smoothly.

You have contacted the plugin support and they say that:

The location of the error messages are being influenced by the CSS in your theme and/or your page builder

I asked you to check on the default them to detect what causes the problem: theme or WP bakery page builder.

I am checking the site and I see a lot of other plugins that may influence.

Before we try to fix this incompatibility (we, therefore, do not guarantee it is possible, but we do our best), please give me step-by-step actions that allow reproducing this message?

Please check the site and advise if there are any other issues?

Best Regards

Marilynbaq
    Participant

Hi:
    1. You need to go to https://meritocracy.club/pricing-memberships/
    2. Press whatever button “BUY”
    3. Create an account there in this page of register
    4. Go to the last option of membership called “ONLY FOR MERITOCRACY MEMBERS by INVITATION ONLY – $4,999.00 – unlimited YOU NEED A SECRET CODE, by INVITATION ONLY (If you are not a member, you will be removed and blocked from our Platform)
    5. Put this CODE: meritocracy0000144
    6.Press APPLY
    7. Put Check to everithing and CLIC to button REGISTER
    8. Then you see this HORRIBLE PINK ALERT

Attachments:

Hello,

I cannot register. Could you kindly swich to any theme and show the screen how it should be so that I could new how to fix it?

Best Regards

Marilynbaq
    Participant

Hi, NOW you can register to follow the steps that I gave you before, you can register BECAUSE I did that you recommend me and deactivate all the plugins and I found that this Plugin “Contact Form 7” generated conflict with the registration page that I asked, I don’t activate all the plugin yet. I stop here when I discovered the Plugin “Contact Form 7” cause a pink alert when the people register and if I deactivate this plugin when the customer register didn’t appear any message like happened to yourself and you asummed that you cannot register and the customer think the same as you think, that they are not registered because any alert appeared, so how can I fixed that or what plugin I can use instead, for don’t cause this conflict? I attached the prints of that. And also you have access like administrator for check inside too

Attachments:

Hello,

Please have a look at the screen: https://prnt.sc/128olyx and https://gyazo.com/446335027f47923457a2d9824723253a

I create password 12345qwerty it 10 letters and it does not accept

I suspect the problems do not relate to our theme at all this plugin conflict with all the other plugins and our theme does not influence that.

Please make the full backup of your site and confirm I can check the plugin on the other theme.

Best Regards

Marilynbaq
    Participant

Sure, I did the backup. You can enter my website and check it. Please send me an email when you already check this, for don’t enter to my website until you finish it.

Marilynbaq
    Participant

Hi could you please can confirm if you’ve already checked my website or not yet. Thank you

Hello,

As soon as I have registered I was redirected on Paypal page https://prnt.sc/12bh43i

I have taken a lot of attempts and I cannot reproduce the problem, so, please follow all the steps on the Twentyforty theme and show how it works on this theme.

Best Regards

Marilynbaq
    Participant

To be honest, YOUR SERVICE IS TERRIBLE AND NON-PROFFESIONAL, please change to another customer services because you don’t help me at all, I just tried and the subscription and works and you can see the reproduction of the problem you take like A WEEK for answers that???? are you serious????, and also you have the credential for enter to my website like an admin, but you don’t do it and don’t tell that you did. YOU ARE LIE, the suscription works, I just tried and works but appeared this horrible pink alert that you can resolve. Check the DATE AND HOUR OF THIS PRINT, you are LIE!

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It happens because you have enabled the header overlap option. You can disable it in Theme Settings -> Header -> Header layout -> Header above the content.

Kind Regards

Marilynbaq
    Participant

You are right, thank you so much, it was a simple solution I can’t believe how much time I waste with another customer service. Thank you Artem!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Location and Colors of alerts’ is closed to new replies.