Home Forums WoodMart support forum Loco Translate 100% Still no change on homepage

Loco Translate 100% Still no change on homepage

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

tiendaspy
    Participant

Hi,

How are you? I’m using your Woodmart Template with a WCFM Marketplace plugin. Great combination.

However, I’m in Paraguay and need to have all the website in Spanish.

I found the .mo & .po files a couple of months ago, and translated almost all the website, great right?

The problem is related to the Woocommerce Form, for login, since when someone on the homepage wants to connect, it shows “Log In” instead of “Iniciar Sesion”, same with “No account yet?” and 3-4 other small issues.

I installed Loco Translate, it showed me the site being 100% translated (strangely I have the theme translation twice in Spanish, once as an Autor, another a System).
    I tried in both “modifying” the “log In” line, to see if any change is caused, but nothing…

I shared with you in the private content area the admin for the website, if you can help me please since a couple of users complained about that small (not enough apparently) detail.

Besides that, great template! Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Can you please send me the WP admin URL so I will access your site and check and solve the issue. I am not ale to login your site with this url: https://www.tiendaspy.com/wp-admin

Best Regards.

tiendaspy
    Participant

Hi again!

You can just log in through the “Iniciar Sesion / Registrarse” part, that user will give you access to the admin from there!

Hello,

The username and password is not correct. Please send me the correct/changed login details so I will be able to access your site.

Best Regards.

tiendaspy
    Participant

Hi again, strange because it works when I copy/paste it.

So I’ll send it to you again in the private area.

https://www.tiendaspy.com/mi-cuenta/ log in page.

Hello,

Your issue has been solved. If you want to change more words in translation please go to the link below and find the words and add the translation for them and save it.
    https://www.tiendaspy.com/wp-admin/admin.php?path=languages%2Floco%2Fthemes%2Fwoodmart-es_ES.po&bundle=woodmart&domain=woodmart&page=loco-theme&action=file-edit

Best Regards.

tiendaspy
    Participant

Great!

Thank you!

Most Welcome!!!..

Well, tiendaspy!.., it’s been great chatting with you! I hope I resolved your issues thoroughly.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Loco Translate 100% Still no change on homepage’ is closed to new replies.