Home Forums Basel support forum Loco Translate casuses products pages to return 'Page not found'

Loco Translate casuses products pages to return 'Page not found'

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

autoroot
    Participant

Hello once again,

Not sure if this is related to the theme, but I have installed Loco Translate, changed the wordpress to my language (Romanian) and when I’m trying to access a product’s page it returns a Not found page.

When I change it back to english, everything works just fine.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

To see if this is caused by our theme you can try to switch to default one. If it works correct with standard wordpress theme and doesn’t work with Basel in this case we will try to find the problem in our theme. But our theme can’t influence wordpess permalinks so it should be some issue with configuration.

Regards

autoroot
    Participant

The pages are working with another theme, so it looks like the problem might be from Basel.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case please provide your admin access so we could take a closer look at your problem.

autoroot
    Participant

Ok, you can find the login details below:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Thank you. Just activated our theme and products displayed correctly. Do you still have the problem?

Linas
    Participant

I know what causes this, since i had same issue, but realised what changed. Locotranslate plugin updates your woocommerce translations every time you update a plugin or add new one. It doesn’t have anything to do with the theme, more with the correlation between woocommerce and locotranslate. I don’t know how to disable these (tried disabling auto translate on locotranslate, but it doesn’t stop). Either way it’s not an issue with this theme specifically, so I think you would have a better chance of solving this if you post on LocoTranslate support forums.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi @linas,

Thank you for posting your experience here. In this situation you should contact Loco translate support for sure and ask how to solve this problem.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)