Home Forums WoodMart support forum Loco Translate update cart text to bag

Loco Translate update cart text to bag

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

owehbeh
    Participant

I’m trying to update all existing “cart” text instances that show on the website to “bag” with the Loco Translate plugin, I’ve followed your docs and even read most of the threads debugging problems here, with no luck.

I am able to translate some of the text and others won’t revert on the website, like:
    – View Cart
    – Update Cart
    – Cart Totals
    and so on, check the images, please.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

owehbeh
    Participant

I’ve noticed a weird thing while trying to update the Blog word to Circle when it didn’t revert as well.

Attached you may see that even though I press save then sync and it says that the file is synced, when I checked the woodmart.pot file for the word blog, it is not translated.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

First, cart page words are related to WooCommerce plugin so you need to translate the plugin with Loco Translate too. Second, you need to keep your translations files in the folder wp-content/languages/themes. And last, Blog page title can be set for the blog page via Dashboard -> Pages.

Regards

owehbeh
    Participant

Hello,

I couldn’t find the text of the page I’m updating which is the checkout page and the cart page.

It’s a shortcode as in the images attached. I couldn’t find the exact [Update cart] text except in woodmart theme.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, provide us your admin access so we can login and check this on your side.

Thank you in advance.

owehbeh
    Participant

Hey,

Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We have fixed this problem for you. Please, check the WooCommerce translation now.

Regards

owehbeh
    Participant

Your support rocks! I will make sure I rate it 5 stars on Codecanyon.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Thank you very much!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Loco Translate update cart text to bag’ is closed to new replies.