login

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

alaazinah
    Participant

1- When I click on the login button as shown in https://prnt.sc/DHXhlj02l0i6 , it does not log me in directly, but rather takes me to the login page again as shown in https://prnt.sc/4tge-VGWE51S .. What is the reason and how can I solve it?

2- When I log in, I want to go to the home page of the site or the page I logged in from. Now It goes to my account page, and I do not want that.

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like WooCommerce Storefront to understand if it is our theme issue or not?

Best Regards

alaazinah
    Participant

It wasn’t like that before Woodmart update, after Woodmart update the problem appeared

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

alaazinah
    Participant

ok

Hello,

You have missed the admin login URL. Can you please share the WP admin login URL in the private area so I will check and give you a possible solution?

Best Regards.

alaazinah
    Participant

this is

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know i will further check on your site and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards

alaazinah
    Participant

I did that and it turns out that the problem appears when the litespeed cache plugin is enabled with woocommerce but I don’t know the solution to this problem, please note that I am using the WoodMart theme on another site and there is litespeedcache and woocommerce and the same problem does not appear

Hello,

It seems to be a cache problem. Sometimes, issues with caching plugins can be resolved by adjusting the plugin’s settings. You can try reactivating LiteSpeed Cache and carefully reviewing its configuration options to see if there are any settings causing conflicts. Make sure it’s configured correctly for your specific setup.

If you want to continue using LiteSpeed Cache and can’t resolve the issue on your own, consider reaching out to LiteSpeed’s support for assistance. They might be able to help you troubleshoot and configure the plugin correctly.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)