Home Forums WoodMart support forum LOGIN / REGİSTER – LOGIN / REGİSTER – LOGIN / REGİSTER!!!!!

LOGIN / REGİSTER – LOGIN / REGİSTER – LOGIN / REGİSTER!!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ahmetsukru
    Participant

99% of language help requests are about LOGIN / REGISTER in the header field. But no result was obtained. Obviously the LOGIN / REGISTER text here is not called from the translation files. Write where it was called from and it will be resolved now. If not, you need to update this widget to read from language files!!!
    PLEASE

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

ahmetsukru
    Participant

I wrote custom content information, thanks

Hello,

I check in incognito: https://gyazo.com/3bd9bd4ed9da22a1152e8f8962f4e214

You can translate/rewrite all other theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.

In order to translate the WooCommerce strings, you need to create a separate translation in Loco > Plugins > WooCommerce in the same way as shown in the video.

Best Regards

ahmetsukru
    Participant

Not on the standard login or profile pages where you posted the problem image. The problem is in the module in the Header field.
    I found the file where the relevant texts are saved. template-tags.php. (Ex. ‘label’ => esc_html__( ‘My account’, ‘woodmart’ ), . I changed it manually. But this is not healthy. What codes can I change so that these fields can read from the language file. A few examples will suffice.

Hello,

Please provide the page URL and screen of the string you are trying to translate.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)