Home Forums Basel support forum Login / register option here which not display in my site also

Login / register option here which not display in my site also

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

gd@divinarebh.com
    Participant

Dear Support i want Login / register option here which not display in my site also. area also show in screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

By default, this header layout doesn’t have Login/Register link. But you can add it manually placing the following code snippet to the functions.php file in the child theme.

add_filter( 'basel_header_configuration', 'basel_custom_header_configuration', 1, 1 );

function basel_custom_header_configuration() {

return array(
    		'container' => array(
    			'wrapp-header' => array(
    				'logo',
    				'widget_area',
    				'right-column' => array(
    					'header_links',
    					'search',
    					'wishlist',
    					'cart',
    					'mobile_icon',
    				)
    			)
    		),
    		'navigation-wrap' => array(
    			'container' => array(
    				'main_nav'
    			)
    		)	
    	);
    }

Best Regards

gd@divinarebh.com
    Participant

Dear this is not coming fine see he disturb menu also kindly follow my screenshot.

i want login / register on top bar right side dont want to add something extra.
    Kind Regards,

Abrar

Hello,

Enable the top bar, create a menu for one item in Appearance > Menu, add My account page, and assign this menu as top bar menu.

Best Regards

gd@divinarebh.com
    Participant

Dear Support i dont want this way i want Login / Register or you can say Login / My Account

i want separate link but in top bar right side kindly follow my screenshot.
    what you sent me i need from there login / Register.

Kind Regards,
    Abrar

Hello,

This is Wooocmmerce functionality and our theme does not have any options to change the way it works. If you want to change the wording, you can rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress with a Loco Translate plugin

Best Regards

gd@divinarebh.com
    Participant

ok at-least tell me the file name of Top bar Green where i can add login Password code.

also provide me specific login code.

Kind Regards,

Abrar

Hello,

You can add a link to My account page in the Top bar. If a user is not uthorized it would lead to the login/register form on Mccoy Account, if user is authorized he would get to My account page.

You will find this option in the Theme Settings > Header > Top bar.

There is no option to insert any code in the Top bar

Best Regards

gd@divinarebh.com
    Participant

Dear Support give me file name where i can add this Login/register code also provide me code better at-least give me code so i can add there.

if you cannot provide code provide me top bar header file where i can add code.

please again see my screen shot.

Hello,

Here is the file: wp-content\themes\basel\header.php and you need to find the file: basel_header_block_header_links();

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)