Home Forums WoodMart support forum Login/Register page error 404

Login/Register page error 404

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Chalone168
    Participant

Hi Dev,

I have a few issues with my site http://www.chalone.com.sg. I have already updated the wordpress, Database, plugins to the latest. Woodmart theme version is at 4.6.0 as well(I cannot find any newer version to this)

1. My customer is unable to login or register to my site whenever they click onto the Login/Register button
    2. Site is terribly slow when my customer is adding items to cart and removing them from cart as well.
    3. Pictures alignment seems to keep going away whenever I try to update them.
    4. Whenever i upload a picture at a High Resolution, it will come out at a lower resolution despite me following the recommended size.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

1. Make sure you have set the page form My account and configure the page in the Wooocmmerce > Settings > Account and Privacy.

2. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images or other resources. So we suggest you to remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like Better WordPress Minify and a caching plugin like WP Super Cache. Also, you can use GTmetrix tool to see what makes your website slow and optimize these parts of your website.

3. and 4. Please find the suggestion on configuring the pictures here: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/image-size-content-alignment-product-grid/

Best Regards

Chalone168
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Please refer to attached for point no. 1, is there any more things to be set? It is still page error 404 when i browse it with incognito mode.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check how it works on the Storefront theme.

Best Regards

Chalone168
    Participant

Dear Elise,

How do I go about the Storefront theme?

Hello,

Make the full backup of your site, then go to the Dashboard > Appearance > Theme, find free Storefront theme upload and activate.

Best Regards

Chalone168
    Participant

Dear Elise,

what will be the impact to the site? I am not able to place the site on maintenance as of now as there are customers doing their online shopping.

Chalone168
    Participant

Dear Elise,

I have 2 inquiries base on the image attached.

1) Do customers receives a confirmation email?
    2) Do they receives a review letter from us after they have made their purchase? if so, how can I amend the content?

Attachments:

Hello,

1. Confirmation of what? Please refer to the Wooocmmerce documentation on this issue to get more detailed instructions.

2. Yes, the client receives the email, confirming and informing about the order.

You can change the content in the Email templates of the Woocommerce > Settings.

Best Regards

Chalone168
    Participant

Hello Elise,

The site is still very slow when I try to add items to cart. The registration page is still unable to load up but i managed to fix the Login page though.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront to detect if our theme causes the problem.

Best Regards

Chalone168
    Participant

Hello Elise,

I have tested it with Storefront theme and the missing page still persist. Will you be able to let me know how to get it back?

Chalone168
    Participant

Hello,

Does updating this login form helps?

Attachments:

Chalone168
    Participant

Hello,

Sorry I think the colour for the header changed into white.

Chalone168
    Participant

Hello Elise,

The attached shows that my colours and buttons are gone after I changed from Storefront back to WoodMart.

Attachments:

Hello,

It means that our theme does not cause the problem and reason is incorrect configuration.

Please try to set all the necessary pages in Woocommerce > Status > Tools.

Best Regards

Chalone168
    Participant

Hello,

I have did the backup as suggested earlier and tried to restore back everything but now the theme has missing buttons and header colours. Please help as I need to get it back up as soon as possible in this period of time.

Hello,

Please check the issue, have you solved the problem, if you have, you will have to restore the settings accurately. Your customization could cause the problem.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)