Home Forums WoodMart support forum Login/register page

Login/register page

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Joe
    Participant

The register/login page is very confusing, especially on mobile. Right now you can click on register, but you are taken to the same page where the top of the page is login and the customer has to know to scroll down to find register. Very confusing!

I would love to just have separate login and register pages. Is this possible for me to set up, or would it require a theme update?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can disable this option in Theme Settings -> Login/Register -> Login page tabs.

Regards

Joe
    Participant

Yes, but it doesn’t work how I would like… I’ll post a reply later with a video or something showing what I mean…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, we are waiting for the further information.

Joe
    Participant

See attached.

Here’s an example. When you select the “Create an account link”, it takes you to the login/register page, where you have to click yet another button to actually bring up the register form.

Changing this to non-tabbed doesn’t help either because on mobile when you get to this page, it will still have the login form first on top.

Really, I can’t think of a better way to do it than to just have the option for separate pages.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, there is no way to separate them to different pages. This functionality comes with WooCommerce plugin and it has both login and register forms on the same page.

getimo
    Participant

It would be possible by using flexbox for the columns and reverse the order on mobile 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, it is possible. But if the customer will click on “Login” button somewhere on the site, he will see the registration form also.

Joe
    Participant

Exactly, it just produces the opposite problem somewhere else.

Thank you, I’ll just hope for smart customers for now! 😉

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We will add it to our tasks list and try to find some workaround 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)