Home Forums WoodMart support forum login / sign up text is confused

login / sign up text is confused

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

atugay
    Participant

Hi xtemos,

login / sign up text is confused

also in the field of payment comes out this article

I made changes to the theme settings, but it didn’t work

I want the places of the articles to be replaced, I leave the login information in the private area

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1- Sorry to say but we didn’t seem to understand your concern. Could you please elaborate your concern more about what exactly you mean by confused in terms of the Login/Register Text on the My Account page?

2- That warning notice on the Checkout page is arising because you haven’t set up any Payment method on your Site through which one can Checkout on the Site. So, you need to go to Dashboard > WooCommerce > Settings > click on Payments tab there > in that define the Payment method that you want to enable on your Site and then the warning will wipe out: https://snipboard.io/UKmnpW.jpg

Best Regards

atugay
    Participant

hi again,

There is an article on the sign up (üye ol) page, but this article should be written in the login (giriş yap) section. In addition, I would like to write a different article on the sign up page.

Changing the text in the theme settings > account (hesabım) section does not solve the problem.

I hope I was able to explain it.

Attachments:

Hello,

Under the Theme Settings > My Account > Login/Register > you haven’t added any Text which is why the right side is showing as Blank on your Site: https://snipboard.io/6aW9I4.jpg

Please navigate to the above said location and enter your required Text there and then it will show accordingly on your Site.

Best Regards

atugay
    Participant

hello again,

I changed it before I wrote it to you and I put a thread here because it didn’t work.

I have written a text now, but the result has not changed.

Attachments:

Hello,

As we have checked and confirmed again now, the Texts on the Register and Login are showing as you have added under the Theme Settings > My account.

https://snipboard.io/U74f6a.jpg (Register)
    https://snipboard.io/YMlgP5.jpg (Login)

So, we can’t seem to find any issues with it on your Site.

Please check back your Site after completely clearing browser and server cache.

Best Regards

atugay
    Participant

thanks, this topic can be closed

atugay
    Participant

please don’t close my problem is still ongoing. I hope I can explain my problem more properly this time.

Although there is no text in the login section, the sign up text appears there. The two articles in the photo I am going to throw should be replaced. That’s the whole problem.

Attachments:

Hello,

Sorry to say but that wouldn’t be possible in this regard because as you know the Login/Register is handled by WooCommerce by default and this Account pages aren’t editable with the page builders so this couldn’t be possible. It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope. Hope you can understand our limitations.

The left-side text that is appearing is the Privacy Policy related text and the right side text is the one that you are adding under the Theme Settings > My Account > Login/Register.

Best Regards.

atugay
    Participant

Thank you for your help, the topic may be closed.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘login / sign up text is confused’ is closed to new replies.