Home Forums WoodMart support forum Logo and search dropdown part doesn’t work

Logo and search dropdown part doesn’t work

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

fsktrading
    Participant

Hi

If you click my web site, the logo and search dropdown doesn’t exist. See the attached screenshot. How can I fix that?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

As far as we have checked your Site, things seem to be displayed none on your Site in the Header.

Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can further check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

fsktrading
    Participant

See the attached information below. You need to know this. After I log on the wp-admin, search dropdown and logo appears. If I log out from wp-admin, search dropdown and logo disappear.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

fsktrading
    Participant

Sorry! I made a mistake for attaching the image for wp-admin details. Can you delete it? I wrote new login details in private field.

Hello,

The Attachment Image is added from your end so it can only be deleted from your end under the Topic and don’t worry the Attachments and the info shared in the Private Content field is only visible to Logged In users of the Forum i.e. You and the Support Agent.

Regarding your mentioned concern, we have checked your Site without Login too. The Logo and Search is appearing fine there too: https://snipboard.io/m3t4NQ.jpg

So, it might be a Cache issue at your end in this regard because as we are seeing, things are appearing fine on your Site with and without Login.

Please check back your Site after completely clearing browser and server cache.

Best Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)