Home Forums WoodMart support forum Logo isn't getting bigger

Logo isn't getting bigger

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Sten1801
    Participant

Hi, I add my logo in the header of my site. But I can’t get it larger or anything. There is a max of 249PX logo width and after that any more px in width doesn’t create a larger logo. So what is the right option here? Do I need to deliver a bigger logo or can you see what I can do? I’m talking about desktop header.

Hello,

Please provide the URL of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

Sten1801
    Participant

Hi,

This is the link:

http://www.vaseandflowers.nl

Hello,

I have visited your website.

Your logo image is too large. You need to resize it to 100-150px in width and reupload to your header.

Best Regards

Sten1801
    Participant

Hi,

This wasn’t the solution. Do you want to login? If so, I need your IP for my hosting to get you acces to my shop

Hello,

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

My IP Address is: 39.53.88.125

Best Regards.

Sten1801
    Participant

In the private content you have my login details. To be sure I added my logo as a attachment. The width is certainly not more than 150 px

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I have logged into your website the logo image you are using is less in height now thats why it is displayed small.

Please try increasing the height of the logo image then add it to the header then clear cache and check back.

Best Regards

Sten1801
    Participant

Hi, It worked. But my top bar in the header had a colour green, and now that colour is gone, altough the colour still is set in the settings. See screenshots. How Can I get the green colour back?

Attachments:

Sten1801
    Participant

Here is the other screenshot

Sten1801
    Participant

Here is the other screenshot!

Attachments:

Hello,

We are Glad that one of your issues has been resolved.

I saw the screenshot you attached.

Please make sure that you have set both the addresses same as mentioned in the following link:
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/icons-has-been-disappeared/

Then clear cache and check back.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)