Home Forums Basel support forum Logo & Menu Centered with Transparent Header

Logo & Menu Centered with Transparent Header

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

launch1
    Participant

Hi guys,

Please can you provide me with the code to change the header to transparent whilst still using the ‘Logo Center’ Header layout.

I’d really love to use this layout on the homepage of my website. Like this http://demo.xtemos.com/basel/home-wine/ but with the logo centered and also menu centered below the logo. It seems only some of the preset menu layouts allow this option which is strange. Must be a quick fix for this 🙂

Thanks

James

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

As a workaround, you can add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS section in Theme Settings

.home .header-logo-center {
        position: absolute;
        top: 0;
        left: 0;
        z-index: 350;
        border-bottom: none;
    }

It will make your header overlap on the home page. Then you will need to also set white text color in the header for the home page on “Edit page” screen in admin panel.

Hope this will help you.

Regards
    Xtemos

launch1
    Participant

Perfect, that has worked nicely.

Now that’s in place I also need the logo on the homepage to be a white version of the current gold logo. But all other pages will feature the gold logo.

How would I make this change?

Thanks

James

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we already said you need to set white text color in the header for the home page on “Edit page” screen in admin panel. Then upload your white logo to Theme Settings -> Header -> Logo.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)