Home Forums WoodMart support forum Logo width and height – speed up

Logo width and height – speed up

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

cgonzalezduran1
    Participant

Hello mate,

How can I set header logo width and height? I see width or max width in header builder but not height and width is set same as height… where can I change that?

Also any ideas on how to speed up site? I go a demo on a vps but not sure what plugin use I know you got a guide with wp rocket but did not work for me at all do you have any other plugin? any free one?

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can control only logo width. Its height will be proportionally resized when you change the width so you don’t need to control it.

As for the cache plugin, you can try any free alternative like Breeze, WP Total Cache, or any other. We understand that WP Rocket is not free but it is the most effective and easy-to-configure cache plugin.

Kind Regards

cgonzalezduran1
    Participant

Hello mate,

it will be resized? i see height being same as width and logo is not a square and it does not look good that way.. so how is it resizing?

Also tried wp rocket but did not see any improvement at all so I dont see why should I keep paying for it if it does not work.. will test any other maybe tell me vps requirements for theme?

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please send us a link to your website where we can see this issue?

As for the theme optimization and requirements you need to refer to our guide. Note that this process is quite complicated and depends on a lot of factors and not on the theme or cache plugin only.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)