Home Forums Basel support forum Long product name & Mega menu

Long product name & Mega menu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jkpuser
    Participant

1. How to fit long product name to max 2 lines, then have 3 dots at end if its longer than that? I am asking this for gallery view. Have seen this feature in aspire theme, its limited to 1 line and 3 dots at end if its longer.

2. Additional menu options are not displaying in Appearances -> Menu

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. You can limit product title with this code snippet but there is no way to place three dots if you have two lines of text, only for one line

.basel-hover-alt.purchasable .product-title {
        max-height: 54px;
        overflow: hidden;
    }

2. Just visited your Menus section and see that fields work correct. You need to save menu first and reload the page to see them.

Regards

jkpuser
    Participant

Your code for long product name works like a charm. Thank you for wonderful support.

Have two more questions :
    1. How can a guest user view his order details?
    2. If I go to a link directly, like http://buyindiaglobal.com/my-account/orders/ and if I am not logged in, its taking to login page. But after login, its taking to “My Account” page instead of “Orders” page. Is there any way to do this?

Our team have spent 3 days and viewed demos of 25 different themes in various devices and finally chosen and purchased your theme. Such a wonderful theme with lots of features and great support. Keep going.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. You can try to use “Track order” feature of the WooCommerce plugin. Read more information about order managing here https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/managing-orders/

2. Unfortunately, this function can’t be handled in a scope of our theme. It comes from WooCommerce and we can’t change it.

Thank you so much for choosing our theme. We are sure you will be satisfied using it šŸ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)