Home Forums Basel support forum Main menu and blank placeholders

Main menu and blank placeholders

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

nizzar
    Participant

Hello,

1.) If you visit the website and hover the mouse over “Africa”, it has a long list of countries under it. Unfortunately the list gets cut off around Rhodesia and does not show till the end. How can I make it so that all the sub-menu items are shown (sort of fills up horizontally instead of vertically)
    2.) Is it possible to reduce the space between the Main menu and the sub-menu (in this example, between Africa and Belgian Congo)?
    3.) If you go to the link I am providing below, you’ll see that there are empty placeholders for each of the actual products, why is this happening?

Thanks

nizzar
    Participant

Issue number 3 has been solved.
    I still need help with the first two problems.

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. Sorry, but there are no other styles for this menu in our theme. We suggest you to enable Show current category ancestors option in Theme Settings -> Shop -> Shop page layout.

2. Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to change this

body .header-simple .main-nav .menu>li.item-event-hover:hover>.sub-menu-dropdown {
        top: 60%;
    }

Regards

nizzar
    Participant

Thanks for the response Artem,

The type of menu I am trying to achieve is already shown in your demo SHOP. Is it not possible to achieve the same effect with mine? I am attaching two pictures: First is how the menu drops down vertically in my store. In the second picture you can see how the menu is populated in your demo store.
    If all my menu items could be grouped like that would that not work?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Here is a detailed instruction on another topic that should help you create a mega menu dropdown http://xtemos.com/forums/topic/how-to-set-menu-to-megamenu-like-your-demo-pages/#post-2607

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)