Home Forums Basel support forum MAIN MENU responsiviness

MAIN MENU responsiviness

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

foradapagina
    Participant

Hello again,

I am having trouble with the main menu. On tablets or smaller PC screens the menu is with 2 lines. The fonts should be resised automatically, right?

I already look for a code that would solve this, but not finding any solution. Can you help with this, please?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Your menu is too long for this type of design. We can reduce the font and paddings for the tablet to fit it in one row. Or you can check and try other designs, please advise the decision.

Best Regards

foradapagina
    Participant

ok. I understand. Would you advice, please, on how to reduce the font for tablet?

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Tablet:

body .main-nav .menu>li>a {
        font-size: 12px;
        padding-left: 7px;
        padding-right: 7px;
    }

Best Regards

foradapagina
    Participant

Thank you! That’s all for now. Once again, your theme is just great, I’m enjoying web designing with it, and the support is awesome. Quick and helpful. Thank you.

You are welcome, we are always happy to help you, write us when you have any difficulties or issues with our theme.

And we would be glad if you will rate our theme with 5 stars on Theme Forest in case you are satisfied with our theme and customer service http://themeforest.net/downloads

Thank you in advance

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)