Home Forums WoodMart support forum Main Navigation Drop Down (Desktop) No Longer Working

Main Navigation Drop Down (Desktop) No Longer Working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

WAY&FARER
    Participant

Hey guys,

We’ve noticed in the last few days that the main navigation on our website: https://www.wayandfarer.com – the drop downs for “SHOP” and “TRAVEL” which show a HTML Block with lots of internal links, is no longer working.

It drops down when we are logged into WP, but won’t work otherwise.

We have re-saved the menu(s), the header, cleared all cache’s – problem still exists.

All that we’ve done lately is:
    – Update the Woodmart theme
    – Accept all the patches
    – Updated WP Bakery plugin

Maybe the issue has been around longer, but we don’t think so..

Hoping you can please provide some assistance.

Thanks, Guy

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

WAY&FARER
    Participant

Thanks guys, much appreciated. Details below.

Also, I hadn’t seen that you had responded to another ticket (below) – so (of course up to you), it might be worth taking a look at that one too, when you log in. I just responded a moment ago.

Here’s the ticket URL: https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/502-errors-since-updating-theme/

To save you some time, this is what my response was:
    Hey guys,

Sorry for the late response, I didn’t see that you had come back to me asking for more info.

What happens is that when I log into the WP Admin panel, there’s a notice that says “Important notice: You have an outdated version of WPBakery Page Builder Design Options. It is required to review and save it.”
    – when I click “Open Design Options”, it gives a WordPress Error

I went and paid for a WP Bakery License, the problem still occurred, so I contacted WP Bakery support and they said “The issue is because the design options at your end are disabled by the theme developer using the theme integration code.
    You can get in touch with the theme developer and get rid of the integration code which is used in the theme. Once done, you can then visit design options and re-save them.”

Can you please help?

Hello,

I am checking the main menu: “Shop”, “Travel” show the mega menu block on hover: https://gyazo.com/a2d4fd9f3b88c5d9fd33c34b4b797a01

Please update Woodmart Core plugin in Appearance > Install plugins and check how it works.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

WAY&FARER
    Participant

I deactivated all plugins, re activating one by one now – turns our it’s the SiteGround Speed Optimiser plugin that caused the issues.
    This is the third time that plug in has broken our site this year. I’ll email them now and complain..

Thanks for your help.

WAY&FARER
    Participant

This ticket is now resolved, thanks.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Main Navigation Drop Down (Desktop) No Longer Working’ is closed to new replies.