Home Forums WoodMart support forum Main product image not displaying

Main product image not displaying

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

kiwamete
    Participant

Hello. I have three variations of the product at the below link and have set an image for each. One of the variations (“tan” color) is also set as the main product image.

This main product image displays correctly on the shop front (https://selfstyled.co/) but if I select the product the main image shows for a split second and then it changes to the image for the “black” variation. I do not know why. Furthermore, the main product image does not displaying in the thumbnail images, and only shows if I select that specific color from the swatches. Can you please help me understand why this is happening?

Regards,
    Ross

Hello,

Please provide a video explaining the issue with the URL of the product to check it myself and help you out accordingly. Because everything is working fine on the page.

Best Regards

kiwamete
    Participant

Video attached. You can see how it shows the correct main product image only for a split second.

https://app.box.com/s/5s7vfwfn5vwmk1cxa676vrxt16ogwwik

Hello,

I watched the video you attached.

Please check how it works with the default wordpress theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not.

Because the default variation is woocommerce functionality and our theme doesn’t influence.

Best Regards

kiwamete
    Participant

It does the same thing (changes to black after a split second); however, the WordPress 2021 theme DOES still how the main product image in the gallery so it can be selected. The Woodmart theme instead shows the black version twice (see attached picture), and the main product image does not appear in the gallery.

kiwamete
    Participant

Just to add. The reason on the product page the product image is shown for a split second and then changes to black when you click is because I had set the default image to black in the backend… so this was my problem. But when you have this set up, (i.e. a default variation that is not the main product image), your theme does not show the main product image in the gallery (it’s only shown if you select that specific colour), whereas the 2021 theme does.

Regards,
    Ross

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, send us your FTP access so we can check what is wrong.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)