Home Forums Basel support forum Main Product Image Replaced with Thumbnails

Main Product Image Replaced with Thumbnails

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Les
    Participant

Hello,

Since updating to the latest version of Basel, my main product images have been replaced with the three thumbnails images from the left and the main product image no longer displays. I also cannot get in to edit the page. When I click ‘Edit Product’ from the admin menu, it takes me to a white page at this link http://officialhairstore.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=557&action=edit. Please see attached screenshots.

Thank you,

Les

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Les
    Participant

I was able to get the white screen of death to go away by deactivating WooCommerce Amazon Payments Advanced Gateway.

However, my thumbnail images are still displaying where the main product photo should appear on product pages.

This seems to be an intermittent problem. Sometimes when I refresh the page, the main product image appears correctly in place with the thumbnails on the left. But after refreshing a few times, the three thumbnails replace the main image in that container.

I’ve tried everything for hours including removing all code from the custom css section. Nothing seems to work.

The browsers I’m testing in are Safari Version 10.1 and Chrome Version 58.0.3029. Operating system is macOS Sierra 10.12.4.

Thanks again,

Les

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all additional plugins, switch to parent theme and provide us your FTP access. We will check why it doesn’t work as per our demo.

Regards

Les
    Participant

Hello,

All additional plugins have been disabled, parent theme has been activated and FTP credentials are noted in the Private Content section.

I have only the required plugins activated found at this link http://www.glitterclips.com/glitterclips.com/kay/themeforest-14906749-basel-responsive-ecommerce-theme/Documentation/

Thanks again,

Les

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, check how it works now.

Les
    Participant

Seems to be working perfectly now.

What seemed to be the problem? Anything I should know for the future or did you just have to update a bit of code?

Thanks again!

Les

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems to be a small issue in our theme. We will fix it in our next update. File changed js/functions.js.

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)