Home Forums WoodMart support forum Main slider works only when I'm logged in

Main slider works only when I'm logged in

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

samer.saad1
    Participant

Hello,

After update WordPress 5.5 the main slider(slider revolution) works only when I’m logged in.
    How to solve this problem ?

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area

Best Regards

samer.saad1
    Participant

It doesn’t work, I activated the parent theme and the site doesn’t have any plugin that’s not relevant to the theme.

Hello,

Please provide the site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

samer.saad1
    Participant

Ok

Hello,

Please update Slider Revolution.

Revolution slider come bundled with our theme but they can’t be activated with our purchase code. Actually, you don’t need to do this. Only in case you want to get free premium support from its author, you can purchase it from Codecanyon. But it is not necessary since we will always provide you with the latest updates.

You can update the plugin in Appearance > Install plugins. If you have any problems (these problems are often caused by the host security or size max size limitations) you can upload and install via Dashboard > Plugins or FTP.

1. Make the full backup of your site.

2. Deactivate and delete the current version.

3. Upload the new version from your portfolio on this forum.

4. Upload and install.

If the problem resists, make the full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by Woocommerce.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Main slider works only when I'm logged in’ is closed to new replies.