Home Forums WoodMart support forum maintenance

maintenance

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Nicosa
    Participant

Hello,

I wanted to go through the maintenance page to avoid taking a plugin for this purpose.
    Attached screenshot, because it does not work.

Some info:
    – I created a page – model “maintenance”
    – Enabled maintenance mode

In short, what is required to set up this maintenance page

Please let me know the reasons for this failure.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience.

We have confirmed from the Test Site in this regard. Imported the Maintenance page from the WoodMart > Pre-built Websites > then went to Theme Settings > Maintenance > and enabled the Maintenance mode > and then previewed the Site without Login, the Maintenance mode was working fine. Right now, it is active on our Test Site you can see for yourself too: https://blackpearlspro.com/woodmart_support/

Can you please once try deactivating all the 3rd party plugins and activating only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. We are sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

If the issue still persists, then please remain 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the valid WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site in the below-listed format on which you are facing the issue so that we can look after the mentioned issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

WP-ADMIN URL:
    WP-ADMIN USERNAME:
    WP-ADMIN PASSWORD:

Best Regards.

Nicosa
    Participant

Thank you for your return, I will see that if the problem persists, I will indicate the identifiers to you.

Beautiful day,

Most Welcome 🙂

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘maintenance’ is closed to new replies.