Home Forums WoodMart support forum Major issue with background-image

Major issue with background-image

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

ibarber
    Participant

Hello,

I’m having big issues with the Woodmart theme. Some background images randomly appear everywhere.
    Please see the attached screenshots.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ibarber
    Participant

More links

Other details:
    – when this happens, a there’s a style element created like this <style data-type=wd-style-theme_settings_default> ... broken code here ... </style>
    – the first broken css class is .wd-age-verify
    – there is no custom css added

Hello,

I saw the screenshots you attached.

I have visited your website and there are no background images as you mentioned.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://prnt.sc/vsr2rt

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

ibarber
    Participant

Hello,

Of course there is no background like that (I alraedy mentioned it’s a live store with a lot of traffic). It disappears by itself (multiple refreshes) or purging the cache.

I’ll paste here the source code of the page next time when it happens.
    Also, that css is in the database too, options table, woodmart settings.

Are there any known compatibility issue with caching plugins?

Hello,

Sorry but we haven’t encountered such an issue before. And currently there is no such issue on your website and without seeing the issue I am unable to suggest anything to you.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

ibarber
    Participant

The difference between our replies is at least 2-3 hours. I cannot let the website run like that for that much time.

Would it help it I’l save the page as html next time it happens?

Hello,

Ok tell me when the issue re-appears then we will check the issue ourselves and help you out accordingly.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

ibarber
    Participant

See private content

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

ibarber
    Participant

see below

Hello,

I have looked through your site and do not see images as well. Please try to update all the plugins and keep checking.

If it does not help, clone your site, move to the testing platform, we shall deactivate the plugins and will active one for a few days and check, it would help us to detect which plugin causes the problem.

Best Regards

ibarber
    Participant

Again…that issues appears and disappears after a few refreshes or after the cache is cleared (sometimes even after 10-15 minutes).

But due to the fact that you cannot check instantly (6h diff), it makes it impossible to debug the issue.

Hello,

You see, there is no problem on other numerous sites, the way I suggest would help us to detect the source of the problem. Clone your site and move to the testing platform, I will check once in a couple of days and we shall solve that.

Best Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)