Home Forums WoodMart support forum Major problem with WC Analytics when Woodmart and WPML are both active

Major problem with WC Analytics when Woodmart and WPML are both active

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

dimmisel
    Participant

When I enable WPML’s addon -> WooCommerce Multilingual & Multicurrency, then most WooCommerce Analytics are getting doubled in numbers. Instead of 500 orders, it shows 1000 (x2), the same thing to revenue etc.

This only happens when Woodmart theme is active. If I switch to 2021 theme, everything works fine. I use the latest versions of Woodmart, WooCommerce, WPML. I tested the above with only Woodmart, WC and WPML active, all other plugins are deactivated.

Please see attached video when I show exactly the problem.

Thank you

• This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by dimmisel.

Hello,

Please check how it works with the default wordpress theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not.

Best Regards

dimmisel
    Participant

Please read my original post more carefully.

This only happens when Woodmart theme is active. If I switch to 2021 theme, everything works fine.

Hello,

Can you please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and solve the issue?

Best Regards.

dimmisel
    Participant

Sure, thank you.

Hello,

I have activated the Storefront theme on your website and the orders are the same which clears that the issue is not from our theme. You can try activating the storefront theme yourself.

Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/69e3b72aea9f663822ce6f523575cc8f

Best Regards

dimmisel
    Participant

Hmm I had checked with 2021 theme and the problem had disappeared, but now I see the problem again. I was seeing probably cached analytics data. I will speak with WPML support again and I will come back if I need anything more on this.

Thanks

Hello,

I am currently marking this topic as Resolved.

If you have any other questions then you can create a new topic.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Major problem with WC Analytics when Woodmart and WPML are both active’ is closed to new replies.