Home Forums WoodMart support forum Make woodmart slider background image with URL

Make woodmart slider background image with URL

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ToriTori38
    Participant

Hi there,

I am using the Woodmart slider (not revolution slider) and I want to make the background image (Featured Image) of the slider clickable with a link. How do I do this? I do not want to add just a button. I want the whole feaured image to be clickable. Thanks

Hello,

Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings to make the whole slider image clickable and add a link to it.

It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studio.

ToriTori38
    Participant

OK thanks for the reply.
    Might be nice to add that at some poitn as a standard feature.

Hello,

Thanks for sharing the suggestion/feature request with us, I am forwarding this to our development department for considering to add it in the theme, but I am not giving you the guarantee for that because please note that a theme cannot satisfy all requirements as it may occur theme heaviness. Sometimes it may require your own customization. So if the development department finds it fit with the theme environment then surely they will look through it.

Thanks for your understanding.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Make woodmart slider background image with URL’ is closed to new replies.