Home Forums Basel support forum Many issues after theme update

Many issues after theme update

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

coris8
    Participant

Hi,

I’v just updated the theme on my test environnement, and a lot of bugs did appear..:
    1. on product page the search icon randomly show in different position and sometimes not on the image at all, which leaves an ugly blank space between the main image and the thumbnails (see screenshots with 3 different positions of the search icon..). and if I turn the search icon off, the blank space is still here.
    2. on sold items product page, the sold label is hidden behind the main image instead of showing on it (see last screenshot)
    3. on product archives, on mouse over there is no image swap anymore

I’v switched between my child theme and Basel updated theme and the bugs are the same, so it’s not a child theme related issue.

Any idea?
    Thanks for your help

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for your report.

1 & 2. Could you please send us a link where we can see it?

3. Will be fixed very soon. It is a small bug in the latest release.

Kind Regards

coris8
    Participant

Hi, thanks for your fast reply.
    how can I show you my local test environnement? I’d prefer not to install the Theme update on my live site, since it’s buggy..
    Let me know

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, we thought that you are running your test installation on some shared server.

The point is that we don’t see issues with “Zoom icon” and “Sale label” on our demo. You can see it here https://demo.xtemos.com/basel/shop/woman/lasic-open-sided-long-top/?thumbsbottom

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)