Home Forums Basel support forum Masonry grid difference between pc and mobile

Masonry grid difference between pc and mobile

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Jestar
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve set masonry grid to off, as it’s now displaying correctly on mobile devices(2 colums).
    But on PC, it shifts the first product a row down resulting in empty white space.

How can i resolve this issue to work on both PC and mobile?

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

In order to show the products in a Masonry grid, you need to upload the main images of the product in different sizes. You will have to select and try different sizes until you get the result you want. Try to start with one big image size and another twice smaller.

Best Regards

Jestar
    Participant

I don’t think this has something to do with the sizes. As it works on mobile but messes up the desktop variant.

Did you check the link provided? It’s only doing this on the product category pages.

Hello,

Masonry grid is effective on desktop only. On mobile, all the items became of the same size. You need either disable Masonry grid, or upload images of the different size.

Best Regards

Jestar
    Participant

I’ve fixed the issue with the grids, now on the desktop version, the images look blurry. Any idea how I can resolve this?

Hello,

You need to upload bigger images and set the bigger size in the image configurations: https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/image-size-in-a-product-grid/

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)