Home Forums WoodMart support forum Maximum product image height on Product page and Similar products

Maximum product image height on Product page and Similar products

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mykha
    Participant

Hi,

how can I set the maximum height of the product image on a Product page and Similar Products widget? I would prefer the image to fit vertically to a specific height and have white space on both sides, if possible, but if you know other solutions – that’s fine.See screenshots.

Thank you in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

How do you add the images? As a featured image or inside the body of description?

If you add them as featured images and gallery, navigate to Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Product Images.

If you add them inside the body, edit them as media http://prntscr.com/jmgzd9

Best Regards

mykha
    Participant

I add them as featured images and gallery images. It seems like the setting doesn’t work for smaller images.

I have few products with images smaller than the one in settings (smaller width). I can add white space using an image editing software but would be nice to have a one-for-all solution 🙂

If you have any other ideas I would appreciate your help.

Thanks.

Hello,

The image size in a grid depends on a gap between images and number of images in a row. Reduce the number and your images would be bigger.

Best Regards

mykha
    Participant

Got it, thanks.

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Maximum product image height on Product page and Similar products’ is closed to new replies.