Home Forums WoodMart support forum May I ask how can fix the plugin conflict issue

May I ask how can fix the plugin conflict issue

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

ke
    Participant

Hi,

Once I have use Product Addon Plugin, I can click on quick view on product item anymore.
    And I can’t add products to cart anymore. Please let me know, how can I fix it. Thank you.

Attached is the link for https://wayofsign.com/matsu-sushi/product/eames-plastic-side-chair/

Please let me know,

Thank you,

Regards,
    Jeff

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Could you please provide us your FTP access so we can check what is the product there?

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

ke
    Participant

See Attached login in Private Content

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But the link you sent doesn’t have any problems on quick view? Where we can see the problem?

ke
    Participant

Because I turn off the add on plugin, the product add on plugin is WooCommerce Product Addons

ke
    Participant

I just turn it on, and the popup quick view is no longer working, product link below.

Thank you.

https://wayofsign.com/matsu-sushi/product/eames-plastic-side-chair/

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The FTP seems to be wrong because we can’t find our theme folder there. Could you please check?
    Try to disable Show variations on quick view option in Theme Settings -> Shop also.

ke
    Participant

Please check the FTP again.

And I would really want to have the Show variations and addon- on quick view as the feature. Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The problem is that plugin is designed to work on the single product page only and it is not aware of our quick functionality. That is why it doesn’t work in the quick view on the shop.

ke
    Participant

Any file that I can modify the input? Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

What input do you want to modify?

ke
    Participant

add the addon to quick view.

Even I use the addon in the single product page, I still can’t add it to cart.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Did you try to disable the AJAX add to cart option?

ke
    Participant

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But it is still turned on. You need to disable it in Theme Settings -> Product page and then it will work correctly.

ke
    Participant

Can you please go in and change the setting. I am confused. Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have disabled it but the adding to cart still doesn’t work. May we check how it works with default WordPress theme on your website?

ke
    Participant

Are you saying the plugin is not good? There must be a good addon Plugin I can use, right?

ke
    Participant

And I found another bug, if I make the variation required, I can still add the product to shopping cart. Please advise. Thank you.

ke
    Participant

And please let me how much would you charge enable product add-on to the quick view popup.
    Thank you.

ke
    Participant

Does checkout add-ons compatible with your theme?

Thank you

See attached link for https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-checkout-add-ons/

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, the plugin seems to be not working at all. You can contact its developers to ask for help.

Sorry, but we didn’t have a chance to test our theme with checkout add-ons plugin.

Sorry, but we are not available for custom development at the moment. We can suggest you to hire our partners to do this job https://wpkraken.io/?ref=xtemos.studio

Regards

ke
    Participant

And I found another bug, if I make the variation required, I can still add the product to shopping cart. There is no notification or anything. Please advise. Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please check how it works with default WordPress theme too? If it happens with our theme only so please describe us the steps how to reproduce it and send us a link to the product with the problem.

Regards

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)