Home Forums WoodMart support forum mc4wp form style does not respond to the phone

mc4wp form style does not respond to the phone

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

wujuan911800262
    Participant

mc4wp form styles are not responding to mobile. I am a paid subscriber to mc4wp and I asked their staff and they said this has something to do with the woodmart theme I am using and asked me to come to you for help.
    I created a single line registration form with the mc4wp style builder and the form responds well on the desktop side of the computer, but it is ugly on the mobile side. I want the field rows and buttons of the form to be displayed at 50% placeholder each on mobile, or the top and bottom rows to be displayed full width on mobile. I made a sketch so you can see it better!
    If you help me solve the problem, please make sure you tell me is the solution to the problem so that I can deal with the same problem myself in the future without always bothering you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

wujuan911800262
    Participant

Very stupid to the extreme, I put the wrong website link, it’s this https://loysale.com/wp-admin/

Hello,

To control the width of the Form Inputs, you can try using the following Custom CSS on your Site and paste it to Dashboard >> Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Custom CSS for mobile section:

.mc4wp-form-fields input {
        width: 50% !important;
    }

Regarding the text above these fields its width is already set to 100% under the Elementor editor on your Site.

Please check back your Site after completely clearing the browser and server cache.

Best Regards.

wujuan911800262
    Participant

The problem has been solved and the theme can be closed

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘mc4wp form style does not respond to the phone’ is closed to new replies.