Home Forums Space themes support forum Mega Menu

Mega Menu

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

vajawat
    Participant

Hello Team, I want to decrease the size of the mega menu.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for purchasing our theme and contacting us.

You can change your mega menu dropdown design in Dashboard -> Appearance -> Menus. Check the screenshot https://gyazo.com/89cc7fa15f2b5683303ebc21f8d04c7b

Kind Regards

vajawat
    Participant

Hello Artem,

Thank you for responding. I saw the screenshot and applied it on my website but it does not work for me. Can you check it? You can check the website credentials in the private section. Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Try to change your dropdown size as shown on this video https://gyazo.com/2e612ec9286ce6841d49ac649c3fe6ce

Kind Regards

vajawat
    Participant

Still not working.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send us a screenshot of the menu item from Appearance -> Menus where you have set the dropdown size.

vajawat
    Participant

Hello Artem Temos, I am facing one more issue with the mega menu. Megamenu is not responsive in some pcs its shows all menus and social icons but in some pcs it doesn’t show the social icons. Kindly check the below attachment to get the better idea.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, it is correct, since there are a lot of menu items in your categories menu you can’t see it in full on small screens. It is not something that can be fixed with CSS. You would need to reduce the number of menu items there if you want to fit small screen sizes like on your example.

Kind Regards

vajawat
    Participant

Ok, then how can I remove social media?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can disable them in Theme Settings -> Shop -> Sticky categories navigation https://gyazo.com/a75df64abda0773f171050207b4ef5b7

vajawat
    Participant

Hello Artem Temos, I am facing one more issue with megamenu. The last menu item is going down the screen. Please see the attached images. and one more thing I want to remove the variable which shows on the product. Please see the attached image(3rd).

Attachments:

vajawat
    Participant

hello???

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, it is how it is supposed to work now. We will try to find some workaround in our next theme update.

You can disable attribute label via Dashboard -> Products -> Attributes -> edit attribute.

Kind Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)