Home Forums Basel support forum Mega Menú

Mega Menú

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

bcnwebteam
    Participant

Hi, this is Ruben

First to all I’m sorry about my english.

I write because I am trying to create the menu of my page, but I can not find the Extra Menu list icon. Also I am trying to put the menu in Full Width and when I am saving it does not keep the changes.

Thank you very much!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using Basel for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

Sorry, but there is no extra menu list Visual Composer element in our Basel theme. As for the full width menu, if it doesn’t work only for last menu items than it is a problem with PHP max input vars limit. It simply can’t process a large amount of data when you save the menu. Try to contact your hosting provider and ask to increase this parameter. You can check its value in WooCommerce -> System status.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

bcnwebteam
    Participant

Hi,

What is the correct value to increase my max input var limit? Now is 1000.

Well I saw the video How to create mega menu with Visual Composer elements and here you guys use this menu called: Extra Menu list icon. Also is a “shop” menu in Basel theme. I need put it a product and a image inside the menu.

Thank you so much

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Try to increase this value to 5000 for example.

But this video is related to our WoodMart theme. Here is a detailed instruction on another topic that should help you create a mega menu dropdown with Basel http://xtemos.com/forums/topic/how-to-set-menu-to-megamenu-like-your-demo-pages/#post-2607

Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)