Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mega Menu “Extra Menu list item”

Mega Menu “Extra Menu list item”

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

ToriTori38
    Participant

Hello,

Can you tell me how I can remove the link markup from the “Extra Menu list items” in our Mega Menu? Google Page Speed insights sees all our sub-headings as empty links which is not good for on page SEO.

Thanks

• This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by ToriTori38.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

ToriTori38
    Participant

Many thanks. You will need to enter the credentials to get to the site. I have also given you admin access.

Hello,

I cannot find the HTML block with ID= 34490 which is used in the menu item, please specify the title in the original language.

Best Regards

ToriTori38
    Participant

Oh sure. It’s called “Shop Mega Menu”

Hello,

I cannot find this. All your HTML blocks are not in English. Could you give the title in the original language?

You can check the element and make sure you have not added URL to that line.

Please enter the Extra menu list widget and remove # then remove the same in every item.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

ToriTori38
    Participant

Hello Elise,

I do not udnerstand how you cannot find it. You just have to go to HTML blocks and enter “Shop Mega Menu” in the search bar. You will then find it. See attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ToriTori38
    Participant

The “Extra Menu List” item does not have any URL, but your theme is still outputting each of these menu lists with a link markup.

Hello,

The site access is no more valid. Please replace all the menu items in your HTML block with Extra menu list, clear all URLs, and your menu items would be cleared.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

ToriTori38
    Participant

Many thanks for your advice. I have gone ahead and removed the extra menu list item and replaced with a text block (for sub headings) which has removed the link markup on the sub heading.

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Mega Menu “Extra Menu list item”’ is closed to new replies.