Home Forums Basel support forum mega menu product image not showing in 4th column

mega menu product image not showing in 4th column

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

tgg1061
    Participant

I am trying to create the megamenu in which I can show a featured category product but I am unable to find out how this theme is showing the product and from where I can manage it. I have checked the HTML_BLOCK I inserted the shortcode in the mega menu parent menu description as told in the theme but the HTML BLOCK does not show up in megamenu . Plz see the image for what i m trying to create in the mega menu. http://imgur.com/a/mLWqr . Kindly let me know the step by step process of how to create the exact mega menu as the Basel demo theme currently shows. I have alos tried the instructions that your forum has shown but it is not working out in the theme i have checked all the comments and forum related to my issue but did not got any solution to this.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for your question.

We just checked your website and see that you have created an HTML Block correctly. The only thing that you missed is to add its shortcode to the description field for the menu item as described in the instruction. We have added a dropdown to “Brushes” menu item, please check.

Regarding site speed: you need to detect what is it caused by firstly. Try to do the following things

1. Disable all plugins one by one and measure site loading speed.

2. Switch to a default theme to see if it is caused by Basel theme or not.

3. Contact your server provider and ask them to check server performance also.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)