Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mega menu widget not working

Mega menu widget not working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

script.genial
    Participant

Hello,
    Mega menu widget doesn’t work. When you go to the Menu settings, an empty popup opens and the settings for editing the menu are not visible. I want to change the mobile menu, but I can’t even because of the problem. The code inspector shows me that some style files are missing. I checked in the original archive that I downloaded after purchase and there are no these files either. Please help me fix this error.
    Regards, Ion!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :).

I saw the screenshot you attached.

Please deactivate all the third party plugins, clear the cache and check back. If the problem continues then leave the plugins deactivated and provide admin panel login details of the website then we will troubleshoot with default plugins.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

script.genial
    Participant

Hello,
    I give you access to the admin panel. I hope very much for your help!
    Thanks in advance!
    Regards, Ion!

Hello,

I have logged into your website and all the third party plugins are still activated.

Please deactivate all the third party plugins and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

script.genial
    Participant

Hello, I have deactivated all plugins that are not involved in the theme.
    Please tell me if this is exactly what needed to be done. I authorize you to disable everything you need to fix the problem.
    Regards, Ion!

Hello,

I have logged into your website and the menus are now editable. Please clear cache and check back.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/ZL4qbSN

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

script.genial
    Participant

Hello,
    we misunderstood each other.
    Please tell me where can I edit this menu that is displayed on mobile phones? I have not found any settings for the Mega menu and Vega menu anywhere.

Attachments:

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

To edit the menu please Go to Appearance >> Menus >> Edit the menu that is set as the mobile side menu.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/S52hP0p

Best Regards

script.genial
    Participant

Hello,
    please tell me why the properties of these settings are not divided between the properties for the mobile header and for the desktop one? If I uncheck the Make it sticky checkbox on the mobile version, then it disappears on the desktop one, it shouldn’t be that way. How do I fix this? And how to remove Wishlist and Compare from the mobile menu? Please help me figure it out.
    Regards, Ion!

Attachments:

Hello,

I saw the screenshots you attached.

To remove the menu items from the mobile menu. Try adding the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Mobile area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.wd-nav-mobile li.menu-item-wishlist {
        display: none;
    }

.wd-nav-mobile li.menu-item-compare {
    display: none;
    }

Sorry but this is not an issue by any means this is the default behavior of the header rows that the options work globally for both mobile and desktop.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)