Home Forums WoodMart support forum Megamenu & footer, not full width not in the centre

Megamenu & footer, not full width not in the centre

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Tomas Bartunek
    Participant

Hi, I have a problem,
    1.Megamenu & footer, not full width not in the centre only on shopping pages.
    2.Wordpress blurry images on all browser only good looking picture on firefox.
    Thanks, Tomas;-]
    Thanks, guys the theme is top only this issue.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :).

I have visited your website.

1) Your website is loading from cache. Please delete the cache folder from “Wp-content” deactivate cache plugin clear browser cache and check back.

If the problem continues then provide with the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

2) Please provide a relevant screenshot of the specific area to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Tomas Bartunek
    Participant

Hi, all done nothing change. Still the same problem. the image is the problem page all shop pages the same problem, check homepage and rest of the pages works perfect problem is the footer as well

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I have rechecked your website and the website is still loading from cache.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://prnt.sc/xi1ymq

Best Regards.

Tomas Bartunek
    Participant

Hi I have delete all cache, delete cache plugin still nothing. Thanks

Tomas Bartunek
    Participant

I found what was causing the problem custom width if I switch back to full width problem solved, but still have no idea why my site loading from cache all cache deleted all plugin deleted, all caches on hosting deleted?

Hello,

We are glad that you managed to solve the issue yourself. You are Great!!!

When you use the cache plugin then your site loads from the cache folder of that plugin. You can try deactivating the plugin.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)