Home Forums WoodMart support forum Megamenu for simple button

Megamenu for simple button

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

miroslav.oa
    Participant

Hello,

I want to create categories menu using the megamenu, but I have an issue:

My main buttons, should be empty links #, and in the megamenu I set my categories, with subcategories.
    When I try to create an “empty” button, I dont have the “categories” options. Cant set html block, sizes, icon etc.

If I leave the main buttons as categories, when someone clicks, he will see all products uncategorized, which will create chaos, az I will have hundreds of products.

See screen attached.

And 1 more issue. When I set fa icon, the main one doesnt disapper?!? See the first button.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by miroslav.oa.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

miroslav.oa
    Participant

find them as hidden

Hello,

1- Regarding knowing how you can have # link for the Menu Items, please see the following Video guide: https://www.veed.io/view/337f5384-1c05-4410-8b58-c88866d121a5

2- Regarding the dual icons concern, actually when you edit a category > there you can find the option to upload Image for categories navigation or Image for header menu > there you need to remove the Image if uploaded and then check back the Icon concern again.

Best Regards

miroslav.oa
    Participant

Man, you are a star! Thank you so much! I’ve spent so much time trying to figure it out and never guessed I need to save it first :D. My another topic called “Cant create new category button with all options” is about the same thing. Please closed them both and thanks a lot again!!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by miroslav.oa.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Megamenu for simple button’ is closed to new replies.