Home Forums Basel support forum memory exhausted , cannot add products or edit pages with VC products modules

memory exhausted , cannot add products or edit pages with VC products modules

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Alze
    Participant

Hi Thank you for your theme

when I try to edit the homepage or any other page which has products modules I’m getting a memory leak error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 40960 bytes) in /wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/vendors/plugins/class-vc-vendor-woocommerce.php on line 1154

I have Increased the server memory_limit up to 512MB and upgraded to php 7 but the error persist and I cannot do add new product to WC, either edit pages with product modules.

pleae advise

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for choosing our theme and contacting us.

This error means that you don’t have enough memory allowed on the server. We suggest you to contact your hosting providers to increase PHP memory limit.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Alze
    Participant

we allready increased it to 512MB
    why should it take so much memory ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please disable all additional plugins and send us your admin access?

Alze
    Participant

see PM

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please send us your FTP access also?

Alze
    Participant

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Here is

Alze
    Participant

tha access to the above IP via FTP is granted 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Check how it works now.

Alze
    Participant

thank you very very very much

Now I’m getting this error

Failed to load content css: http://maman1.co.il/wp-content/themes/basel/css/editor-style-rtl.css

can you please assist

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to create an empty CSS file on this path.

Alze
    Participant

OK, thank you.
    since youe fix, the media manager don’t work…..
    could you please check?

thanks in advacned

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

To be sure that it is caused by our fix, try to disable Visual Composer and switch to default WordPress theme.

Alze
    Participant

disabling visual composer brings the same result……

however if I change the maedia from grid view to line view i get the folowing errors:

Notice: map_meta_cap was called incorrectly. The post type basel_sidebar is not registered, so it may not be reliable to check the capability “edit_post” against a post of that type. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 4.4.0.) in /home/maman1cormi/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4139
    (Unattached)

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If it doesn’t work even without composer and our theme then it is not caused by our changes. You can try to disable all plugins one by one to see which one causes the problem.

Tagged: 

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)