Home Forums Basel support forum Menu concern

Menu concern

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

The menu showing seems correct but does not work. “accueil” is my landing page.If I click on it, it leads to :
    https://www.helenes.fr/home-lingerie__trashed/

How can I set the correct link to my menu ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It seems that pages from your menu are in the trash and that is why they can’t be shown correctly. Try to restore them from trash.

Regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello

I have found the origin of the problem. I have deleted a page and create another one with the same name. I thought it would be like in Dreamweaver : the links would work with the new page. Well, it does not. So, I deleted the old page “accueil” in my menu and insert the new one. Now, it works fine.
    Thank you.

PS : A suggestion for the forum : it would be usefull for us, clients, to have the possibility to edit or remove all the time our messages or even sometimes a whole post because we may have found a solution by ourselves before you have the time to answer, or see that our message was not necessary…By doing so, maybe a little less work for you ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you so much for making the suggestion regarding our forum. Actually, it is not difficult for us to manage all topics. And even better to know if users found the solution (for our experience).

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)