Home Forums WoodMart support forum Menu css class not applied in mobile

Menu css class not applied in mobile

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

lpsdlv
    Participant

Hello, in website navigation I have a category which has an icon. I wanted to remove it so I added css class to that menu item – remove-menu-icon
    And added custom css:

.remove-menu-icon img.wd-nav-img{
    	display: none !important;
    }

This works on desktop, but when checking on mobile I found that the css class is not applied to the menu on mobile. See screenshots in private content for more.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by lpsdlv.

Hello,

Please try using the below Custom CSS code and paste it to Dashboard >> Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Custom CSS for mobile area:

#menu-mobile-navigation .menu-item .woodmart-nav-link img {
    }

Hope this helps!

Best Regards.

lpsdlv
    Participant

Hello,
    unfortunately this doenst work because it also removes image from WPML language selector that I need.

Screenshot in private content;

Hello,

As of right now the Image is specifically appearing on a single item, so you can apply the following Custom CSS under the Dashboard >> Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Custom CSS for mobile area:

#menu-item-18078 a img {
    }

Through targeting Menu Item ID, this would specifically hide the Image for the said Menu Item.

Best Regards

lpsdlv
    Participant

Thanks! Only a temporary solution, because the bug where the custom css class it not applied to mobile is still there, but I guess will have to use what I have

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Menu css class not applied in mobile’ is closed to new replies.