Home Forums WoodMart support forum Menu Dropdown (Product Categories)

Menu Dropdown (Product Categories)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

hellodesignerd
    Participant

I have a menu dropdown (Shop) which will display the ‘Product Categories’ (theme elements). When i navigate using the menu dropdown, which i will select either of the product categories (Shop > Accessories) page to go to, the menu wouldn’t display the product categories dropdown properly at the page.

Hello,

Sorry but your explanation is not clear enough to understand what issue you are facing.

Please elaborate with the help of some relevant screenshots to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

hellodesignerd
    Participant

there you go

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Your issue has been Resolved. Please clear cache and check back.

Best Regard

hellodesignerd
    Participant

i’ve cleared cache and use incognito mode to view, the problem is still there.

hellodesignerd
    Participant

to replicate the bug, you cannot test on the Shop page (as it is working on this page). You have to be on other pages (home, about, stockists, contact), then click on the dropdown categories to land on one product category page in order to test it .

Hello,

Please Go to Appearance >> Menus >> Edit the menu >> Edit menu item and try enabling the option.

Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/33c344b4fee8e4daf5a8c6f528223cc2

Best Regards

hellodesignerd
    Participant

great thanks solved the issue!

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Menu Dropdown (Product Categories)’ is closed to new replies.