Home Forums Basel support forum Menu Icons

Menu Icons

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

lhughes
    Participant

Hi, I am currently rebuilding my site with your awesome theme and I am stuck on the most basic thing. I am just rebuilding the menu’s and no matter what I try (even with studying demo content), I cant find a way to get the small drop down arrow to show up next to (after) the main menu categories that have sub-menu’s.

Is there any special code I need?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for using our theme and contacting us.

Could you please send a screenshot of the thing you are trying to add to your menu? We can’t see your website because of a Maintenance mode turned on so it is not quite clear for us what arrow you want to add.

Regards

lhughes
    Participant

HI, I have worked around it with icon font by placing cevron down as icon, and created a new mobile side menu, but I have included screenshot to show what I was trying to achieve? Thanks so much for getting back to me
    main menu

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Thank you for the explanation.

All you need to do is to edit your menu in Appearance -> Menus and drag some menu items under one of your first-level links. If you want to create mega menu dropdown then we suggest you to read this instruction http://xtemos.com/forums/topic/left-side-menu-order-quantity/#post-3736

If even after these actions you will not get menu dropdowns then please provide an access to your website so we could see what is wrong.

Regards

lhughes
    Participant

Yes it is so weird I am creating a sub menu by dragging under first level items, but I have a work around so all good I really appreciate your help…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Ok, feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions 🙂

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)