Home Forums Basel support forum Menu in Tablets

Menu in Tablets

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Kalliopi Tsiana
    Participant

Hello!

I would like your advice on the problem I noticed on main menu in tablet mode.
    Please check the attachment.
    How I could fix it so it appears in one line?

Furthermore, when the sub menu is lolg, the drop down menu extends further than the screen border, so some sub-categories are no longer visible.

I made a test user for you in order to search the case deeper in case it is needed.
    Please check the Private Content tab.

Thank you in advance for your reply!

Kind Regards,

Kalliopi

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Usually, such a problem is solved by reducing the width of the right block in the Theme Settings > Header. You have the content on the right which cannot be reduced and your menu length exceeds the space available. So, you would better choose another header layout which provides more space for the menu

Best Regards

Kalliopi Tsiana
    Participant

Hello!

Thank you for your prompt reply.
    Probably I didn’t make myself clear.
    My problem is not that the menu folds in two lines, but the fact that the display of the logo is not right in small screens.

I used to have the same issue at desktop version, but now its ok by your help. Please check older ticket https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/double-menu-issue/#post-120491

My point is that the solution you suggested to follow, in the older ticket, made fixes only at the desktop version and not in small screens.

Could you please advise?

Thank you in advance!

Kalliopi

Hello,

Reducing the logo image size would not solve the problem. Taking into consideration the layout you would better change the header template.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)